This study reports on the status and correlations among environmental literacy (EL), locus of control (LOC), and future orientation (FO) of STEM students (N = 512). The EL results showed a low rate of students’ Environmental Knowledge but high Environmental Skills. The LOC results revealed that students believed that they could best create environmental impacts through recycling yet least by advocating on the environment. They were also more inclined to considering distant outcomes or consequences of their actions rather than focusing on their immediate needs. The STEM students’ academic background, convenience, and personal benefit among others might have contributed to correlation results of EL, LOC, and FO reported in this study. It is suggested that ample opportunities be given to students to improve their EL. This may include going beyond environmental theories and engaging students in authentic experiences to provide them with active roles in learning environmental topics. Moreover, these topics should not only be consistently integrated among the fields of sciences but also in other subjects making them interdisciplinary, meaningful, and relatable.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Alp, E., Ertepinar, H., Tekkaya, C., & Yilmaz, A. (2008). A statistical analysis of children’s environmental knowledge and attitudes in Turkey. Journal International Research in Geographical and Environmental Education, 15(3), 210-223. http://dx.doi.org/10.2167/irgee193.0
- Atewe, A., & Aloka, J. P. (2018). Influence of internal locus of control on mathematics achievement among students in secondary schools in Kenya. International Journal of Education and Research, 6(8), 153-162. http://www.ijern.com/journal/2018/August-2018/13.pdf
- Atibuni, D. Z., Ssenyonga, J., Olema, D. K., & Kemeza, I. (2017). Locus of control as a predictor of academic attitudes among university students. International Journal of Educational Policy Research and Review, 4(6), 125-137. https://doi.org/10.15739/IJEPRR.17.014
- Balderjahn, I. (1988). Personality variables and environmental attitudes as predictors of ecologically responsible consumption patterns. Journal of Business Research, 17(1), 51-56. https://doi.org/10.1016/0148-2963(88)90022-7
- Boquet, Y. (2017). The Philippine archipelago. Springer Geography. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-51926-5_15
- Brooks, M., & Hounshell, P. B. (1975). A study of locus of control and science achievement. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 12(2), 175-181.
- Calsado, C. F. (2013). Students' personal demographics, cognitive styles, values, and decision making in environmental education. University of the Philippines.
- Cannon, J. R., & Scharmann, L. C. (1996). Influence of a cooperative early field experience on preservice elementary teachers' science self‐efficacy. Science Teacher Education, 80(4), 419-436. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1098-237X(199607)80:4<419::AID-SCE3>3.0.CO;2-G
- Carmi, N. (2012). Caring about tomorrow: Future orientation, environmental attitudes and behaviors. Environmental Education Research, 19(4), 430-444. https://doi.org/10.1080/13504622.2012.700697
- Carmi, N., & Arnon, S. (2014). The role of future orientation in environmental behavior: Analyzing the relationship on the individual and cultural levels. Society and Natural Resources, 27(12), 1304-1320. https://doi.org/10.1080/08941920.2014.928393.
- Chapman, D & Sharma, K. (2002). Environmental attitudes and behavior of primary and secondary students in Asian cities: An overview strategy for implementing an Eco-schools programme. The Environmentalist, 21(4), 265-272. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1012996016601.
- Chmielewski, J., Kusztal, P., & Zeber-Dzikowska, I. (2018). Anthropogenic impact on the environment (case study). The Journal of Institute of Environmental Protection-National Research Institute, 29(1), 30-37. https://doi.org/10.2478/oszn-2018-0006
- Cimpian, J. R., Kim, T. H., & McDermott, Z. T. (2020). Understanding persistent gender gaps in STEM. Science, 368(6497), 1317-1319. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.aba7377
- Cleveland, M., Kalamas, M., & Laroche, M. (2005). Shades of green: Linking environmental locus of control and pro-environmental behaviors. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 22(4), 198-212. https://doi.org/10.1108/07363760510605317
- Cleveland, M., Kalamas, M., & Laroche, M. (2012). “It’s not easy being green”: Exploring green creeds, green deeds, and internal environmental locus of control. Psychology & Marketing, 29(5), 293-305. https://doi.org/10.1002/mar.20522
- Congress of the Philippines. (2008). Republic Act No. 9512: An Act to Promote Environmental Awareness through Environmental Education and for Other Purposes. Retrieved from The Law Phil Project: https://www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/ra2008/ra_9512_2008.html
- Connell, D. (2009). Planning and its orientation to the future. International Planning Studies, 14(1), 85-89. https://doi.org/10.1080/13563470902741609
- Contreras, R. C., Catamin, R. D., Ciasico, M. C., & Cataluňa, M. P. (2015). Environmental literacy, concern and disaster preparedness among residents in municipality of Calinog, Western Visayas Region, Philippines. Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 3.
- Corral-Verdugo, V., Fraijo-Sing, B., & Pinheiro, J. Q. (2006). Sustainable behavior and time perspective: Present, past, and future orientations and their relationship with water conservation behavior. Revista Interamericana de Psicología, 40(2), 139-147.
- Coyle, K. (2005). Environmental literacy in America. Washington, DC: The National Environmental Education & Training Foundation.
- Deci, E. L., & Ryan, R. M. (2010). Intrinsic motivation. Retrieved from Wiley Online Library: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9780470479216.corpsy0467
- De Dominicis, S. D., Schultz, P. W., & Bonaiuto, M. (2017). Protecting the environment for self-interested reasons: Altruism is not the only pathway to sustainability. Frontiers in Psychology. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2017.01065
- Department of Environment and Natural Resources. (2018). Saving boracay. Retrieved July 2018, from Department of Environment and Natural Resources: https://www.denr.gov.ph/news-and-features/features/4303-saving-boracay.html
- DepEd. (2012). K to 12 basic education curriculum. Retrieved May 2018, from Department of Education: http://www.deped.gov.ph/k-to-12/bec-cgs/als-program
- DepEd. (2015). Policy guidelines on classroom assessment for the k to 12 basic education program. Retrieved from Gov.ph: https://www.deped.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/DO_s2015_08.pdf
- DepEd. (2016). Deped.gov.ph. Retrieved from K to 12 Curriculum Guide Science: https://www.deped.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Science-CG_with-tagged-sci-equipment_revised.pdf
- Diekmann, A., & Preisendörfer, P. (2003). Green and greenback: The behavioral effects of environmental attitudes in low-cost and high-cost situations. Rationality and Society, 14(4), 441-472. https://doi.org/10.1177/1043463103154002
- Ebreo, A., & Vining, J. (2001). How similar are recycling and waste reduction? Environment and Behavior, 33(3), 424-448. https://doi.org/10.1177/00139160121973061
- Eddy, S. L., Brownell, S. E., & Wenderoth, M. P. (2017). Gender gaps in achievement and participation in multiple introductory biology classrooms. Life Sciences Education, 13, 478–492. https://doi.org/10.1187/cbe.13-10-0204
- Eisler, A., Eisler, H., & Yoshida, M. (2003). Perception of human ecology: Cross-cultural and gender comparisons. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 23(1), 89-101. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0272-4944(02)00083-X
- Environmental Performance Index. (2020). 2020 Environmental performance index. New Haven: Yale Center for Environmental Law & Policy
- European Environment Agency. (2016). Unsustainable consumption – the mother of all environmental issues? Retrieved from https://www.eea.europa.eu/highlights/unsustainable-consumption-2013-the-mother
- Estonanto, A. J.J. (2017). Acceptability and difficulty of the STEM track implementation in senior high school. Asia Pacific Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, 5(2), 43-50.
- Flores, J. A., Caqueo-Urízar, Alejandra, Ramirez, C., Arancio, G., & Cofre, J. P. (2020). Locus of control, self-control, and gender as predictors of internalizing and externalizing problems in children and adolescents in northern Chile. Educational Psychology, https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2020.02015
- Ferguson J.M., Higgins L.F. (2015). Structure and locus of control in marketing courses. In: Hawes J.M., Glisan G.B. (eds) Proceedings of the 1987 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference. Developments in Marketing Science: Proceedings of the Academy of Marketing Science.
- Garcia, M. N., & Cobar-Garcia. (2016). The environmental literacy of elementary school teachers based in the city Of Manila and Nueva Ecija Province. Journal of Nature Studies 17(2), 10-29.
- Garcia, V. P. (2013). ABS-CBN News. Retrieved June 2019, from How a Pinay garbage collector became a millionaire: https://news.abs-cbn.com/focus/07/24/13/how-pinay-garbage-collector-became-millionaire
- GMA Network. (2016). Youtube.com. Retrieved from Investigative Documentaries: 6 taong gulang na bata, nangangalakal sa ilog ng basura para kumita: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71GM5pUD6vI
- Giefer, M. M., Peterson, M. N., & Chen, X. (2019). Interactions among locus of control, environmental attitudes and pro-environmental behaviour in China. Environmental Conservation, 234-240. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0376892919000043
- Greene, B., & DeBacker, T. (2004). Gender and orientations toward the future: links to motivation. Educational Psychology Review, 16(2), 91-120. https://doi.org/10.1023/B:EDPR.0000026608.50611.b4
- Griffin, D. P. (2014). Locus of control and psychological well-being: Separating the measurement of internal and external constructs -- A pilot study. EKU Libraries Research Award for Undergraduates. 2. http://encompass.eku.edu/ugra/2014/2014/2
- Hannafin, M. J. (1984). Guidelines for using locus of instructional control in the design of computer-assisted Instruction. Journal of instructional development, 7(6). https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02905753
- Haurdy, D. L. (1988). Evidence that science locus of control orientation can be modified through instruction. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 25(3), 233-246. https://doi.org/10.1002/tea.3660250308
- Haudry, D. L. (1989). The contribution of science locus of control orientation to expressions of attitude toward science teaching. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 26(6), 503-517. https://doi.org/10.1002/tea.3660260603
- Hayes, B. C. (2001). Gender, scientific knowledge, and attitudes toward the environment: A cross-national analysis. Political Research Quarterly, 53(3), 657-671. https://doi.org/10.2307/449275
- Hazari, Z., Tai, R. H., & Sadler, P. M. (2007). Gender differences in introductory university physics performance: The influence of high school physics preparation and affective factors. Science Education, 91, 847–876. https://doi.org/10.1002/sce.20223
- Hollweg, K., Taylor, J., Bybee, R., Marcinkowski, T., McBeth, W., & Zoido, P. (2011). Developing a framework for assessing environmental literacy. Retrieved June 2018, from North American Association for Environmental Education: https://cdn.naaee.org/sites/default/files/devframewkassessenvlitonlineed.pdf
- Honora, D. (2002). The relationship of gender and achievement to future outlook among African American adolescents. Adolescence, 37(146), 301-316.
- Honora, D. T. (2007). Time perspective and school membership as correlates to academic achievement among African American adolescents. Retrieved from National Library of Medicine. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18047236/
- Johnson, S. L., Blum, R., & Cheng, T. (2014). Future orientation: A construct with implications for adolescent health and wellbeing. International Journal of Adolescent Medical Health, 26(4), 459-468. https://doi.org/10.1515/ijamh-2013-0333
- Joireman, J. (2005). Environmental problems as social dilemmas. In A. Strathman, & J. Joireman, Understanding Behavior in the Context of Time (pp. 289-304). New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Joireman, J., Lasane, T. P., Bennett, J., Richards, D., & Solaimani, S. (2001). Integrating social value orientation and the consideration of future consequences within the extended norm activation model of proenvironmental behaviour. British Journal of Social Psychology, 40(1), 133-155. http://dx.doi.org/10.1348/014466601164731
- Joireman, J, Van Lange, P., & Van Vugt, M. (2003). Who cares about the environmental impact of cars? Those with an eye toward the future. Environment and Behavior, 35(X), 1-20. https://doi.org/10.1177/0013916503251476
- Katsuno, C., Gregorio, E. R., Lomboy, M. F., Nonaka, D., Hernandez, P. M., Estrada, C. A., Kobayashi, J. (2019). Quality of public school toilets and the frequency of changing sanitary napkins among students in public secondary schools in the City of Manila, Philippines. Tropical Medicine and Health, 5, https://doi.org/10.1186/s41182-018-0131-8
- Kennedy-Moore, E., & Watson, J. C. (1999). Emotions and social behavior.Expressing emotion: Myths, realities, and therapeutic strategies. Guilford Press
- Kollmuss, A., & Agyeman, J. (2002). Mind the gap: Why do people act environmentally and what are the barriers to pro-environmental behavior? Environmental Education Research, 8(3), 239-260. https://doi.org/10.1080/13504620220145401
- Korb, K. A. (2012). Conducting educational research. Retrieved from Adopting or Adapting an Instrument: http://korbedpsych.com/R09aAdopt.html#:~:text=In%20general%2C%20adopting%20(using%20verbatim,have%20to%20collect%20validity%20evidence.
- Latif, S. A., Omar, M. S., Bidin, Y. H., & Awang, Z. (2013). Role of environmental knowledge in creating pro-environmental residents. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 105, 866-874. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.11.088
- Laureiro-Martinez D., Trujillo C. A., & Unda, J. (2017). Time perspective and age: A review of age associated differences. Frontiers in Psychology. 8(101). https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2017.00101
- Liang, S.-W., Fang, W.-T., Yeh, S.-C., Lui, S.-Y., Tsai, H.-M., Chou, J.-Y., & Ng, E. (2018). A nationwide survey evaluating the environmental literacy of undergraduate students in Taiwan. Sustainability, 10(6), 1730. https://doi.org/10.3390/su10061730
- Li, J., Li, M., Wang, J., Li, J., Su, H., & Maoxing, H. (2014). Report on global environmental competitivenes. Retrieved from Global Environmental Issues and Human Wellbeing: https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-54678-5_1
- Lopez, C. S. (1997). General and science loci of control as influenced by selected factors and as predictors of science attitude and achievement. University of the Philippines College of Education.
- Luckenbill-Edds, L. (2002). The educational pipeline for women in biology: No longer leaking? BioScience, 52(6), 513–521. https://doi.org/10.1641/0006-3568(2002)052[0513:TEPFWI]2.0.CO;2
- Marcinkowski, T. (2010). Contemporary challenges and opportunities in environmental education: Where are we headed and what deserves our attention? The Journal of Environmental Education, 41(1), 34-54. https://doi.org/10.1080/00958960903210015
- Marten, G. (2001). Human ecology - basic concepts for sustainable development. London: Earthscan Publications.
- McCarty, J. A., & Shrum, L. J. (2001). The influence of individualism, collectivism, and locus of control on environmental beliefs and behavior. Journal of Public Policy & Marketing, 20(1), 93-104. https://doi.org/10.1509/jppm.220.127.116.1191
- McCright, A. (2010). The effects of gender on climate change knowledge and concern in the American public. Population and Environment, 32. 66-87. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11111-010-0113-1.
- Meinck, S., & Brese, F. (2019). Trends in gender gaps: using 20 years of evidence from TIMSS. Large-Scale Assessments in Education, 7(8). https://doi.org/10.1186/s40536-019-0076-3
- Mello, Z. R., & Worrell, F. C. (2006). The relationship of time perspective to age, gender, and academic achievement among academically talented adolescents. Journal for the Education of the Gifted, 29(3), 271-289. https://doi.org/10.1177/016235320602900302
- Mohd Khir, A., & Redzuan, M. (2017). Locus of control, future orientation, and academic achievement among Orang Asli Adolescents in Malaysia. Retrieved April 25, 2019, from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319482306_Locus_of_Control_Future_Orientation_and_Academic_Achievement_among_Orang_Asli_Adolescents_in_Malaysia
- National Economic and Development Authority. (2017). Philippine development plan 2017-2022. Pasig City: National Economic and Development Authority. Retrieved January 20, 2019, from http://pdp.neda.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/PDP-2017-2022-07-20-2017.pdf
- National Geographic. (n.d.). Human impacts on the environment. Retrieved January 12, 2019, from National Geographic: https://www.nationalgeographic.org/topics/resource-library-human-impacts-environment/?q=&page=1&per_page=25
- Nunez, M. B., & Clores, M. A. (2017). Environmental literacy of K-10 student completers. International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, 10(5), 1195-1215.
- OECD. (2012). How “green” are today’s 15-year-olds? Retrieved September 2018, from PISA in Focus: https://www.oecd.org/pisa/pisaproducts/pisainfocus/50150271.pdf
- OECD. (2020). Gender and environmental statistics: Exploring available data and developing new evidence. Retrieved from OECD.org: http://www.oecd.org/environment/brochure-gender-and-environmental-statistics.pdf
- Official Gazette, (n.d.). What is K to 12 Program? Retrieved May 6, 2019, from Gov.ph: https://www.officialgazette.gov.ph/k-12/
- Oliva, M. (2013). Environmental literacy among urban college students: Barriers and enabling forces. University of the Philippines.
- Prenda, K. M., & Lachman, M. E. (2001). Planning for the future: A life management strategy for increasing control and life satisfaction in adulthood. Psychology and Aging, 16(2), 206-216. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/0882-7918.104.22.168
- Ritchie, H. (2018). Plastic Pollution. Retrieved from Our World in Data: https://ourworldindata.org/plastic-pollution#citation
- Rotter, J. (1966). Generalized expectancies for internal versus external control of reinforcements. Psychological Monographs, Whole No. 609.
- Sanford, C. (1985). Revision of the perceived environmental control measure. University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, College of Natural Resources. http://digital.library.wisc.edu/1793/80116
- Sherman, A. C., Higgs, G. E., & Williams, R. L. (2007). Gender differences in the locus of control construct. Psychology & Health, 239-248. https://doi.org/10.1080/08870449708407402
- Smith, C., & Watson, J. (2018). STEM: Silver Bullet for a viable future or just more flatland? Journal of Futures Studies, 18(4), 25-44. https://doi.org/10.6531/JFS.201806.22(4).0003
- Smith-Sebasto, N.J & Fortner, Rosanne W. (2010). The environmental action internal control index. The Journal of Environmental Education, 25(4), 23-29. https://doi.org/10.1080/00958964.1994.9941961
- Stockholm Resilience Centre. (n.d.). The nine planetary boundaries. Retrieved from Stockholm Resilience Centre : https://www.stockholmresilience.org/research/planetary-boundaries/planetary-boundaries/about-the-research/the-nine-planetary-boundaries.html
- Strathman, A., Gleicher, F., Boninger, D. S., & Edwards, C. S. (1994). The consideration of future consequences: Weighing immediate and distant outcomes of behaviour. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 66(4), 742-752. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3522.214.171.1242
- Taber, K. S. (2017). The use of Cronbach’s alpha when developing and reporting research instruments in science education. Research in Science Education, 48(6), 1273–1296. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11165-016-9602-2
- UNESCO. (1978). Declaration of recommendations. Intergovernmental Conference on Environmental Education, (p. 38). Paris.
- UNESCO. (1997). Declaration on the responsibilities of the present generations towards future generations. Retrieved from UNESCO portal: http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=13178&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html
- UNESCO. (2017). Cracking the code: girls' and women's education in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). Paris: UNESCO.
- United Nations. (2015). Resolution adopted by the general assembly on 25 September 2015. Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Developmen. Sustainable Development Goals Knowledge Platform.
- USAID. (2019). Environment. Retrieved from USAID: https://www.usaid.gov/philippines/energy-and-environment
- Venter, O. (2016). Population growth outpaces human ecological footprint. Retrieved May 2018, from University of British Columbia: https://www.unbc.ca/releases/40955/population-growth-outpaces-human-ecological-footprint
- Vicente-Molina, M., Fernandez-Sainz, A., & Izagirre-Olaizola, J. (2018). Does gender make a difference in pro-environmental behavior? The case of the Basque Country University students. Journal of Cleaner Production, 176, 89-98. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2017.12.079
- Wang, D. (2005). Students’ learning and locus of control in web-supplemental instruction. Innovative Higher Education. 30(1), 60-67. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10755-005-3299-x
- Weimer, K., Ahlström, R., Lisspers, J., & Lipsanen, J. (2017). Values, attitudes, moral judgment competence, locus of control and sense of coherence as determinants of proenvironmental behaviors and behavioral intentions. Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology (JMEST), 4(5), 2568-2583.
- Williams, R. D. (2017). An Assessment of Environmental Literacy Among Oklahoma Public High School Students and the Factors Affecting Students' Environmental Literacy. Retrieved from Harvard Library Office for Scholarly Communication: https://dash.harvard.edu/handle/1/33826276
- World Economic Forum. (2017). The Global Gender Gap Report 2017. Retrieved from World Economic Forum: https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GGGR_2017.pdf
- Wu, E., Cheng, J.-Q., & Zhang, J.-B. (2020). Study on the environmental education demand and environmental literacy assessment of citizens in sustainable urban construction in Beijing. Sustainability, 12(1), 241. https://doi.org/10.3390/su12010241
- Xiao, C., & Hong, D. (2016). Gender differences in concerns for the environment among the Chinese Public: An update. Society & Natural Resources, https://doi.org/10.1080/08941920.2016.1238986.
- Xiao, C., & McCright, A. M. (2013). Gender differences in environmental concern: Revisiting the institutional trust hypothesis in the USA. Environment and Behavior,47(1), 17-37. https://doi.org/10.1177/0013916513491571
- Yumusak, A., Sargin, S. A., Baltaci, F., & Kehlani, R. R. (2016). Science and mathematics teacher candidates' environmental knowledge, awareness, behavior and attitudes. International Journal of Environmental & Science Education, 11(6), 1337-1346.
- Zimbardo, P. & Boyd, J. (1999). Putting time in perspective: A valid, reliable individual-differences metric. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 77(6), 1271-1288. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35126.96.36.1991
How to cite this article
Gatan, P. R. G., Yangco, R., & Monterola, S. L. (2021). Relationships among Environmental Literacy, Locus of Control, and Future Orientation of STEM Students in the Philippines. Interdisciplinary Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 17(4), e2250. https://doi.org/10.21601/ijese/10984
Gatan PRG, Yangco R, Monterola SL. Relationships among Environmental Literacy, Locus of Control, and Future Orientation of STEM Students in the Philippines. INTERDISCIP J ENV SCI ED. 2021;17(4):e2250. https://doi.org/10.21601/ijese/10984
Gatan PRG, Yangco R, Monterola SL. Relationships among Environmental Literacy, Locus of Control, and Future Orientation of STEM Students in the Philippines. INTERDISCIP J ENV SCI ED. 2021;17(4), e2250. https://doi.org/10.21601/ijese/10984
Gatan, Princes Raymunda Guzman, Rosanelia Yangco, and Sheryl Lyn Monterola. "Relationships among Environmental Literacy, Locus of Control, and Future Orientation of STEM Students in the Philippines". Interdisciplinary Journal of Environmental and Science Education 2021 17 no. 4 (2021): e2250. https://doi.org/10.21601/ijese/10984
Gatan, P. R. G., Yangco, R., and Monterola, S. L. (2021). Relationships among Environmental Literacy, Locus of Control, and Future Orientation of STEM Students in the Philippines. Interdisciplinary Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 17(4), e2250. https://doi.org/10.21601/ijese/10984
Gatan, Princes Raymunda Guzman et al. "Relationships among Environmental Literacy, Locus of Control, and Future Orientation of STEM Students in the Philippines". Interdisciplinary Journal of Environmental and Science Education, vol. 17, no. 4, 2021, e2250. https://doi.org/10.21601/ijese/10984